Sunday, December 8, 2013

Now 13

As you all know (hopefully) I turned 13 just recently, and with that came presents! (I'll spare you the ugly details of the underwear and socks)
I got: games, books, bath bombs, candy, popcorn, snacks, and even creamed corn?
I got to play so many games that Great grumpy claimed "My brain would turn to mush" or something like that. I decided it was something I could risk so I walked back in and kept on playing. By the second day I had whisked out my math homework because I needed help so me and Grumpy worked on it together, and apparently I had taught him about math so hopefully the math teacher will give me extra credit (cross my fingers). Finally on the third day we had "snowman pancakes" as inspired by Li'l A involving pancakes, bacon, and chocolate chips (yum!). after that Grumpy had to leave unfortunately, but he had better come back soon, Or else!

That's pretty much all I can remember for now so see you next time!

2 comments:

Bop-op said...

Didn't you hear that eating a can of Green Giant creamed corn every day will make you grow as tall as the Green Giant?

Great Grumpy Z. said...

I am very late (delinquent!) reading and commenting on your BLOG. But, as they say, "better late than never!".

So here goes: First of all, I fear that that threat, "... Grumpy had to leave ... but he better come back soon, or else ..." leaves me in a quandary. However, I think I will drop in one of these January days while you are at school and check out what your housemates say about your current mood. If they say you are in a grouchy, dangerous one, I will have to hide in the woods until you calm down.

GGpaZ.